Health and Social Care Cambridge Technical Diploma
All students take eight core units including:
• Building positive relationships in Health and Social Care
• Equality, diversity and rights in Health and Social Care
• Health, safety and security in Health and Social Care
• Anatomy and physiology for Health and Social Care
• Infection control
• Personalisation and a person centred approach to care
• The impact of long-term physiological conditions
You will also take optional units selected by subject staff.
This course really focuses on the vocational aspects of Health & Social Care so you will find a lot of teaching is based in work experience/placement visits or case studies/role plays. There will also be group discussions, case study work, presentations, guest speakers, creation of resources, individual research, role play and so on. You will have the opportunity to undertake a work experience placement where you will be able to apply some of the knowledge gained in lessons and develop your skills.