Health and Social Care Cambridge Technical
Level 3 Cambridge Technicals in Health and Social Care offer specialist pathways in health science, social care and support, and working with children and young people. Students will apply their practical skills and knowledge in preparation for further study, Higher Education or the workplace. This qualification is for learners who want to study health science, social care or childcare.
This qualification isn’t just about caring for babies or the elderly and the ill; it will provide learners with the skills, knowledge and understanding to progress into Higher Education on a health and social care-related programme such as Health and Social Care, Nursing, Social Work or Early Childhood Studies.
The mandatory units covered include:
• Building positive relationships in health and social care
• Equality, diversity and rights in health and social care
• Health, safety and security in health and social care
• Anatomy and physiology for health and social care
Other units of study may include:
• Nutrition for health
• Supporting people with mental health needs