Psychology (Applied) Extended Certificate
This course really focuses on the vocational aspects of Psychology so you will find a lot of teaching is based on case studies.
All students take three core units:
• Psychological Approaches and Applications
• Conducting Psychological Research
• Health Psychology
You will also take one optional unit such as:
• Criminal and Forensic Psychology
• Promoting Children’s Psychological Development
• Introduction to Psychopathology
• Applied Sport Psychology
There will also be group discussions, case study work, presentations, guest speakers, creation of resources, individual research, role play and so on.