Parents/carers are invited to attend our annual Progression event on Thursday 20 June 2019 at 6.30 pm in the Peter Williams lecture theatre, situated in the Fielding Johnson building, at the University of Leicester.
In this section
Progress Coaches/Personal Supervisors
Each student is allocated to a Progress Coach/Personal Supervisor who will work with them individually to support their time at college.
The role of the Progress Coach on the University Road campus is to support, assist and guide their students by:
- helping in those early days with settling into college life
- offering advice on subject choices
- coaching and helping develop study skills
- being the first point of contact for parents/carers
- helping with university or job applications
- providing support at times of personal or emotional difficulty.