In this section
Each student is allocated to a Progress Coach who will work with them individually to support their academic progress. Progress groups meet weekly to work together for a variety of purposes.
The role of the Progress Coach is to support, assist and guide their students by:
- helping in those early days with settling into college life
- offering advice on subject choices
- coaching and helping develop study skills
- being the first point of contact for parents/carers
- helping with university or job applications
- providing support at times of personal or emotional difficulty.