In this section
Personal Progress Mentors
Each student is allocated to a Personal Progress Mentor who will work with them individually to support their time at college.
The role of the Personal Progress Mentor is to support, assist and guide their students by:
- helping in those early days with settling into college life
- offering advice on subject choices
- coaching and helping develop study skills
- being the first point of contact for parents/carers
- helping with university or job applications
- providing support at times of personal or emotional difficulty.